Thursday, June 23, 2011

its been way too long

So tonight I decided I needed to do something, somewhere to vent somewhere to share and I thought...why not blog again!!!  My last post was March 2010!  I can't believe it, well yea I can...its been a long year and I hope to keep this up, especially with the summer and all the things I've got planned...ha ha


So I don't even know where to begin... lets just start with what I've been doing this week...


Monday I went to Ikea with Ms. Vivian, Evelyn and Abi...had a long day there but was worth it! 


Tuesday, I decided to make it a priority to take the girls to the Cobb for FREE movies on Tuesday and Thursday...they actually show two movies a week showings on Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays...but I have other plans on Wednesdays so T/R works great...


This is the picture from Tuesday we saw A Diary of a Wimpy Kid.... they both loved it!
After the movie we walked in the heat around Lakeside with Kim and Brendan then had a cheap lunch at Burger King


Wednesday, we stayed home and I cleaned!!!  Then later a guy from church came over so I could help him look for jobs and prepare a resume.  Kinda a slow day


Today we went to see How to Train a Dragon...was good but not a favorite...here are some pics from today





Tonight I took this picture of Mike and the girls while Mike was trying to look things up on his new toy...the Ipad2 Ava just couldn't help to get all up in his space...


So I've started this and now I also found out how easy it is to upload my phone pics to this blog I have a feeling I've started a little something...thanks for letting me post away...maybe I will have some followers (if that's the wording) :)

No comments: