Friday, February 19, 2010

Amended Return

Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to begin!  I'm so confused and frustrated!  So the church gave us a corrected W-2 since the first one was incorrect, duh that's why its called a corrected one, oh whatever, so I went to amend the return last night and when I went to print it I noticed that Ava wasn't listed as a dependent!  I don't know how this happened or how Turbo Tax missed it!  So I went to add her as a dependent well the refund raised, went to view it again and now Abi & Ava's name were on the amended return, GOSH!  I researched how to delete the 1040X and finally figured out how, but that didn't change the refund amount!  So my last resort I called them.  They had me download the program, after waiting for 20 minutes for it to download my return wasn't there!  So he put me on hold to get his supervisor, and waited, and waited and waited and then they hung up!  I'm so frustrated.  So I logged back into Turbo Tax and clicked on the print forms section, where is says if you need your form or something like that so I did, and it had Ava as a dependent but the forms I saved from when I finished the return at the beginning of the month didn't have her, so I don't know what the IRS received!  Anyone have any help for me?!  I've contact a lady from the church that does taxes, hopefully she can call me soon! 

Gosh, well feel a little better now!  Thank God for blogging!

No comments: